We call this organic tea “African Sunset” because rooibos is grown in South Africa, where it’s cherished for its woody-sweet, earthy flavor. We add a touch of lemongrass to brighten up this tea on your palate. Naturally caffeine free, the Rooibos plant is a member of the legume family. It has little needle-like branches and pretty yellow flowers.
Organic rooibos, lemongrass*, lemon peel*, verbena*, orange peel*, natural flavoring, marigold flowers*, cornflower petals (*Organic)
Origin: South Africa
- 1 Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- 2 Pour fulling boiling water over sachet.
- 3 Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try adding milk and sugar to taste, or steam milk for a red tea latte!
- This tea might be just the ticket for a wicked hangover…not that we are speaking from experience.
- This tea is super-hydrating, so brew a big batch and then chill for total refreshment.
15 individually wrapped organic whole leaf rooibos red tea sachets.