Organic black tea
- 1 Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- 2 Pour fulling boiling water over sachet.
- 3 Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Try this as your first cup of the day, and you may never go back to English Breakfast again.
- Like all black tea, Assam requires a high brewing temperature in order to bring out the full, nuanced flavor. Make sure your water’s boiling, and step away from the microwave!
- If using milk try a longer steep – up to 7 minutes – before adding the milk.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
15 individually wrapped organic whole leaf black tea sachets