The best Earl Grey teas begin with high quality full black tea leaves, which get their legendary flavor from natural bergamot oil – oil from a citrus fruit grown in Bergamo, Italy. This is an elegant cuppa’ tea with tried and true flavor that ranges from a light citrus zip to a deep, smooth black tea.
some buzz, 1/2 cup of coffee
Organic black tea, corn flowers, natural flavoring
- 1 Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- 2 Pour fulling boiling water over sachet.
- 3 Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Excellent with a splash of milk, or a squeeze of lemon, but not both at the same time.
- Try a London Fog: Steep Organic Earl Grey (leave room for milk). Add ½ tsp vanilla extract to tea. Steam milk and pour over tea. Sweeten to taste.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Add tea leaves to cookies, shortbread, muffins, scones, quick breads and cakes for a lovely flavor.
15 individually wrapped organic whole leaf black tea sachets