Supply Chain Issues
Mountain High Chai will be unavailable until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In South Asia, the Hindi word “chai” just means “tea.” Street vendors that serve chai in India are called Chai Wallahs. Translation: tea guys. Spiced tea, as we know it, is actually “masala chai.”
some buzz, 1/2 cup of coffee
Organic black tea, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cardamom seed, organic cloves, natural flavor, organic rose petals, organic marigold flowers
- 1 Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- 2 Pour fulling boiling water over sachet.
- 3 Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Steamed milk and a dash of honey can turn your chai tea into a luxurious latte.
- Add a shot of espresso to your chai to create a drink called “Dirty Chai.”
- Add a few sachets into your pot when making rice.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
15 individually wrapped tea bags
|Brand||Two Leaves and a Bud|