Sencha is a Japanese-style tea, which means tea leaves are gently steamed as they dry. We pep up this delicious green tea with the zest of oranges. It’s a classic green tea that will perk up your taste buds and your mind.
little buzz, 1/3 cup of coffee
Organic green tea, organic orange peel, natural flavoring, organic sunflower petals
- 1 Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- 2 Heat water to 180˚F and pour over sachet.
- 3 Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Steep for 2 min, then start sipping every 30 seconds until you find the sencha sweet spot – your ideal flavor. Remove the sachet.
- Use filtered water for the best tasting brew. Minerals in the water can neutralize flavor.
- Treat yourself with an Orange Sencha Affogado: steep Orange Sencha in a couple ounces water then pour over a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
15 individually wrapped tea bags
|Brand||Two Leaves and a Bud|