Take a whiff and you’ll smell a rich apple scent (in Greek, “milo” means apple) with soft honey notes and a lemon edge. Chamomile has been used for centuries to calm the mind and combat insomnia, aid in digestion, boost the immune system, and more.
- 1 Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- 2 Pour fulling boiling water over sachet.
- 3 Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Try a Chamomile Bourbon Hot Toddy: Brewed tea + bourbon + honey + dash of bitters + slice of lemon.
- Chill your already steeped sachet in fridge and use as a cool compress to calm puffy, tired, irritated eyes. Great for soothing sunburns and treating acne scars too!
- Great paired with honey vanilla ice cream!
15 individually wrapped organic whole leaf herbal tea sachets
|Brand||Two Leaves and a Bud|